You must be a Career Center Member to use the Resource Room. Resource Library hours are:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
When you are looking for a new job, the Resource Library has all the resources you need. Resource Library Services include:
- Office support for all your job search needs.
- Full-time staff to help you utilize all of our services.
- Internet Access
- Fax Machine
- Email Access
- Limited supply of resume paper/envelopes/stamps.
- Resource materials to assist you in many parts of your job search.
- Industry and Labor Market information.
- Business and trade publications.
- Newspapers and magazines.
- Information on training providers.
- Useful tips for your job search.
- Maps, bus/train schedules, phone books, web search and community resources.