ALERT: Beware of UI Scams - Learn More
The UI Online Website is available from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily. UI Online provides a way for you to file and access your Unemployment Insurance claim.
YouTube videos are available to help claimants learn about UI Online Services:
- How to Apply for UI Benefits - Getting Started with UI Online to File for Massachusetts Unemployment Benefits
- How to Request Benefit Payment - Filing Weekly for Massachusetts Unemployment Benefit Payments Using UI Online
Notes for Using the UI Online Website:
- Do not use the "Back" button on your browser. Instead, use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons in UI Online.
- When entering dates, use slashes (example: 01/01/2013, 2 digit month/2 digit day of the month/4 digit year).
- For current WebCert and TeleCert users, you may be asked for your mother's maiden name to set up a new password in UI Online. Please only enter the first four (4) letters of the maiden name in the field when requested, using lowercase letters only.
- When you create a password for UI Online, use at least one lowercase letter, at least one uppercase letter and at least one number. Do not use symbols (do not use . # ! etc. - use only letters and numbers).
- To set up a security question and secret answer, do not include spaces in your secret answer.
- Remember to Log Out when you are done.
- Online Service Support can be contacted via telephone at (617) 626-5700.