Prior to the interview, learn as much as you can about the company and the job; it shows you are interested.
Go over your answers to common interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to work here?
- Have you done this type of work before?
- What are your strengths?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- When can you start?
- What hours can you work?
- Can you work overtime?
- How much are you expecting to be paid?
- Do you have references?
It is okay to ask the interviewer questions of interest to you, such as:
- How many people work here?
- What are some challenges of this job?
- What opportunities are there for advancement?
- Will I receive training to do the job?