- Dress to be successful! Select clothes in advance that are comfortable and presentable.
- Bring several copies of your resume (if you have a typed resume. If not, view our tips on how to complete one).
- Practice your 20-30 second commercial (tell them about your skills).
- Plan child care in advance (if needed).
- Eat before.
- Research company websites (if in advance you are aware of the companies attending).
- Calling employers.
- Waiting until the last minute to pull your resume/clothing together.